Everything you need to know about Netspend Prepaid Cards.
Get Netspend Login and Password help, and view Netspend customer service phone numbers and contacts. Find out how Netspend works, how to activate a new card and how to check your Netspend Card Balance.
What is Netspend?
Netspend provides Prepaid Debit MasterCard cards and Visa Prepaid debit cards, and other commercial prepaid cards in the U.S.
The company provides prepaid debit cards for around 68 million consumersin the U.S., who do not have a traditional bank account. Netspend can be found at www.netspend.com and is a subsidiary of Total System Services, an American financial services company and credit card issuer.
The TSYS headquarter is at One TSYS Way, Columbus, Georgia, USA.
Netspend Customer Service Contacts.
The Netspend customer service phone number is: 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363), which can be reached between 8AM-10PM CT, Monday through Friday and 8AM-8PM CT, Saturday and Sunday.
The Netspend Mailing Address is:
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Fax: (512) 857-0263
Netspend Email Contacts.
The Netspend customer service email address is: email@example.com
Complaints can be forwarded by E-mail to the Netspend President, Chuck Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Relations can contact our public relations department at email@example.com.
Law Enforcement Inquiries should be directed at at LEInquiries@netspend.com.
Netspend Login Help.
If you are having problems with logging in to your Netspend account, then we are here to help.
The correct Netspend Login page can be found here.
You must enter your User ID and Password to login. This is how you do it, step by step:
- Go to www.Netspend.com
- Click on the login button at the top right hand side of the page.
- Enter your Username and password into the boxes and click on ‘login’.
I have Forgotten my Netspend Password.
If you forgot your password, then go to the login page and on click ‘forgot password’, or go straight to this page. Enter your username and click the ‘continue’ button. You will then be taken through the password reset process.
I have Forgotten my Netspend Username.
If you have forgotten your Netsepnd.com Username and can’t login, you must visit the Forgot Username page, fill in your debit card number, found on the front of your card (either 16 digits or 20 digits. Avoid typing any spaces or dashes. Then enter the 3 digit CVS2 number on the BACK of your card.
Netspend Mobile Login.
You will need to download the Netspend app on your mobile to log in from a mobile phone.
Currently Netspend has apps for these devices:
After downloading one of the apps, you can login with your username and password.
How To Register with Netspend.
If you want to register for a Netspend account, then:
You need to provide this information in order to register:
Address (No PO Boxes)
State (from the drop down box)
Select the card design that you want and then click continue.
Complete the registration.
If you are still having problems with logging in or registering, then call the Netspend customer service phone number at 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363).
Netspend Card Activation.
If you are a new customer and want to activate your debit card, then the process is quite straightforward.
- Visit the Activate Netspend Card page.
- Enter your card number in the first box.
- Enter your 3-digit Security Code in the second box. This number is found on the BACK of your card.
- Follow the rest of the instructions.
How do I check my Netspend balance?
Netspend customers can check their available card balances in a variety of ways:
- By using an ATM
- Calling customer service at 1-86-NETSPEND. The user requires to enter their card number or social security number, plus a 4-digit PIN.
- Log in to the Netspend.com website
- Send a text message BAL to the number 22622.
Netspend customers can check their available balance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I add money to my Netspend card account?
There are various ways to add money to a Netspend Prepaid card:
- Netspend Reload Network Locations. More than 130,000 convenient locations are available in the U.S. At these locations you can can add money to your card account. Netspend has added a Reload Center locator that helps you find low cost locations near you. For example, you can usually reload your card at a Walmart, a CVS or Rite Aid store, and at Dollar General and Office Depot locations.
- Transfer Money Between Netspend Card Accounts. Its very easy to transfer money from one Netspend card account to another. You must be logged in to do so.
- Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is a free way to add paychecks or a benefits check to a Netspend Card.
- Tax Refunds. You can ask the IRS to deposit a tax refund directly to a Netspend card account.
- Bank Transfers. YTou can add money to your Netspend account from any U.S.-issued bank account.
- PayPal. You can use PayPal to add money to your card free of charge.
Please share your experiences, praise or complaints about Netspend, in the comment section.