Yahoo Mail Sign In.
Yahoo Mail is a part of the Yahoo ‘One Account’ platform that includes Yahoo Mail, Flicker, Yahoo News, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance, and more.
In order to compose an receive email messages with yahoo Mail, you must of course first sign up for a Yahoo Mail account. You can create a Yahoo account here.
Yahoo Mail Sign In – How do I sign in from my Computer?
- Go to https://login.yahoo.com/ from any web browser, like Mozilla or Chrome.
- Enter your Yahoo email address (Yahoo Username) and click pn ‘Next‘.
‘Un-tick’ the ‘Stay signed in‘ box, if you are using a public computer
Please note that you can sign in to Yahoo mail with either your Yahoo email address or your Yahoo Username. the system will recognize both.
Enter your Yahoo Mail password and and continue by clicking on ‘Sign in‘. Remember that Yahoo passwords are case-sensitive, so make sure the caps-lock button on your keyword is off.
Yahoo Mail Mobile Sign In Page.
If the main yahoo login page is down or inaccessible for you for some reason, the company has made an alternative mobile login page available:
https://login.yahoo.com/m (Mobile Optimized).
Yahoo Mail Sign In – How do I log in with the Yahoo App?
Yahoo.com Mail Sign-In via the Android app.
- Install the ‘Yahoo Mail – Free Email App‘ from the Google play store. Open the App.
- Enter your Yahoo email addess and tap on ‘Next‘.
- Type your Yahoo mail password and tap on ‘Sign in‘.
Yahoo.com Mail Login via the iPhone/iPad app.
- Download the ‘Yahoo Mail – Free Email App’ from the iTunes App store and open the app.
- Enter your Yahoo email address or id and chlick on ‘Next‘.
- Enter Yahoo mail password and click on ‘Sign in‘.
Yahoo Mail Sign in with Two-step Verification.
The two-step verification in Yahoo Mail can be enabled if you require extra security. Yahoo mail has been hacked before on a large scale, so this is advisable. You will get a verification code via a sms message or an automated call.
I have Forgotten my Yahoo Password. How do I reset it?
When you want to reset a forgotten password, you will first need to verify that you are infact the account owner . This is done either by getting an Account Code sent to your mobile phone number or answering several security questions.
The Yahoo Account recovery page can be found here.
If you continue to have problems logging in to Yahoo Mail then share your experiences in the comment section.