Everything you need to know about the McDonalds Customer Satisfaction Survey, or McdVoice, as it is most commonly known.
As a relatively new feature, McDonalds have launched a new website call www.mcdvoice.com, which sole function is to provide a survey for McDonald’s customers.
McDonald’s now encourages restaurant goers to fill out the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey at www.mcdvoice.com in order to get fast feedback.
Fast feedback is especially important when changes have been made to the menu, new products have been introduced and durin promotional campaigns.
What do I get for filling out a McDVoice Survey at www.McDVoice.com?
Time is valuable to everyone, so in order to entice customers to spend 5 minutes on their feedback survey, McDonald’s offers some free extras for those who do.
Depending on the current McDonald’s promotions, a common price or reward for filling out the survey is a coupon for a free Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with cheese or Egg McMuffin sandwich with any purchase or a Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Big Mac coupon.
Sometimes the coupon will be for a free drink and fries, when you buy any burger (Make it a Meal).
McDonald’s also promotes survey sweepstakes with a price every week or every month. Customers can have their name entered in a drawing for a prize of between $100 to $1000.
This coupon expires 30 days after your receipt date, so you have 30 days from the date of your first visit to complete the satisfaction survey and redeem the coupon.
The coupon is valid at all participating U.S. McDonald’s, so you don’t have to return to the same McDonald’s where you made your original purchase in order to redeem the offer.
McDonald’s Survey Requirements at www.mcdvoice.com.
You must meet these requirements to fill out the survey and receive a reward:
- Customers may take a maximum of five surveys per month per restaurant.
- Sweepstakes/survey participants must be a legal residence of the United States or Canada.
- You must be 15 or older to enter the sweepstakes, but minors must have their parent collect the prize for them.
- Survey participants must have a valid McDonald’s receipt from the last 7 days.
- Participants must not have worked at McDonald’s in the past year, be a current employee, be related to an employee (immediate relation), or live with an employee.
How to fill out the McDVoice survey and enter the sweepstakes.
1. Go to the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey website at https://www.mcdvoice.com/. Type www.mcdvoice.com into your desktop or mobile browser to reach the page.
2. You will land on the McDVoice code page. You can choose between taking the survey in English or Spansh by clicking on the blue “Espanol” link at the top of the page.
3. Look at your receipt. If you have a 26 digit survey code, then enter this code. If you don’t have a code, then click on the blue link labelled ‘If you do not have a 26 digit code printed on your receipt, then click here’ and follow the instructions. The click on “Start”.
5. Rank the food, taste and store service, and answer the feedback questions.
7. Enter your name and contact information to be entered in sweepstakes contests.
8. The Validation code for coupons is important! You must write down the validation code that the survey website gives you at the end of the survey. Write the code on the copy of your receipt. This code is used for any coupons, and you cannot find it againi, after leaving the survey form.
9. Submit the survey.
I cannot find the survey code for www.mcdvoice.com on my receipt.
If you do not have a 26 digit code printed on your receipt, then enter the store number, cashier number, time and date, order number and amount spent by using this survey form.
You will still need the receipt, however. You cannot fill out the survey at McDVoice without a receipt.
How long does it take to fill out the McDonald’s Feedback Survey?
It takes around 10 to 15 minutes to fill in the survey. It does not have to be precise, so you can run through it quickly. Make sure you write down the validation code on the end, though.
McDonald’s McDVoice Useful Resources.
If you have any error codes while filling out the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey, you may be encountering a technical issue. To get technical support or answers about any other survey problems, you can speak to McDonald’s customer service.
Mcdvoice customer satisfaction survey Help:
McDonalds Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-244-6227
McDonalds Customer Service Address:
2111 McDonald’s Dr.,
Oak Brook, IL 60523
You can also take to social media to ask questions about how to take the survey or if you get an error message:
McDonalds Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/McDonaldsUS
McDonald’s Twitter Page : http://twitter.com/McDonalds
Please share your experiences with, or complaints and questions about, the McDVoice Customer Satisfaction Survey, in the comment section below.